The Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology (SCET) hosts visiting scholars and researchers from around the world to join us in pursuing independent or collaborative research in technology entrepreneurship and innovation engineering.
Researchers with compelling research projects in emerging technologies are encouraged to select between the following topic areas:
- Collider Lab Visiting Researcher
- Independent Visiting Researcher
Collider Labs offer researchers and scholars an opportunity to propose collaborative research projects that may form the basis of a course or other platform in emerging fields.
Independent Researchers may propose research topics in entrepreneurship or innovation education or other agreed-upon topics under the supervision of the Center.
Collider Labs visiting researchers and scholars can choose from:
Accepted visiting researchers and scholars may:
- Spend six to nine months at SCET Berkeley (programs may vary).
- Work on projects to create new companies and new industries.
- Study emerging technologies, policy, industry structure, and teaching methods.
- Elect to guest lecture or co-teach in our programs with sponsoring faculty approval.
- Pursue various research outputs including reports, conference publications, and industry creation activities.
- Collaborate with our network of researchers.
Please see the FAQ section for more details.