About the Program
UC Berkeley’s internationally renowned Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology (SCET) hosts this week-long in-person program in partnership with leading global institutions. This year’s global partners are Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB), offering the top business education in Asia and IE University’s School of Science and Technology, creating a major hub for science and technology in Europe. These partners, together with UC Berkeley are integral to providing a unique global perspective from both a cohort and instructor perspective. The program guides rising innovation leaders to transform their organizations with proven strategies; cutting edge research and insights; and best-in-class advice for creating more innovative cultures to capitalize on emerging tech developments with a focus on AI.
Jump ahead with the Berkeley Method, taking you on a journey, both metaphorical and literal, to enhance your growth mindset, learn new innovation frameworks, and expand your ecosystem through industry mentors, iconic academic and industry speakers, and peers from around the globe.
Discover What's Next
Built on a decade of SCET innovation leadership education, this immersive program specializes in developing the mindsets of technology professionals to be more innovative and future-focused, while helping them understand, manage, and prepare for emerging technologies that will affect their business. A decade of knowledge condensed into one week.
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for professionals tasked with leading sustainable innovation and emerging technology in their marketplace, including:
- Managers/Directors looking to optimize their innovation mindset.
- Professionals and business owners looking to deliver cutting-edge innovation.
- Venture investors focused on tech sector opportunities.
- Executive business candidates.
- Government professionals responsible for promoting innovation among their constituents.
- Startup founders keen to implement the newest Silicon Valley approaches as they scale their business.