Whether you are interested in learning more about new venture creation or already have an idea with a team in place and are ready for the next step, the Berkeley Method of Entrepreneurship (BMoE) Bootcamp is for you.
This four-day opportunity enables extensive learning, mentoring resources, successful new venture creation, and a one-of-a-kind experience on the Berkeley Campus. Over four days, you will:
- Learn from real-life entrepreneurs and work with mentors who will challenge and support your ideas
- Listen to lectures and case studies to facilitate and hone your ideas
- Work on idea generation and turn ideas into new ventures while integrating top methodologies
- Establish or optimize your new venture team
- Understand the mechanics of a start-up and set major milestones
- Internalize some of the attributes contributing to the entrepreneurial mindset
- Be ready to pitch and also demonstrate progress on your ideas to a panel of experts
From August 18th to 21st, 2015 participants will attend sessions that weave together interactive exercises, games, and lectures, as well as real-life advice from top notch industry mentors and speakers, in the context of a learning-based competition. Enroll now!
Leave a Comment