The SCET Student Innovation Program is open to all Berkeley students to participate in entrepreneurial experiences, win prizes, and earn the SCET Innovation Fellow Certificate
No previous experience or background is necessary and anyone interested is invited to join! This is your opportunity to:
- Participate in immersive entrepreneurial experiences,
- Build connections within the SCET and campus community + UC Berkeley alumni and industry
- Learn new skills to launch your career, and
- Earn the SCET Student Innovation Fellows Certificate.
“The SCET Innovation Fellow Program is, by far, the most enriching and fun activity I pursued during my undergrad years. The program is also a wonderful self-discovery process.”
– Lilian Wang, Spring 2022 SCET Innovation Fellow, Gold Tier Winner
In addition, you have the chance to win prizes along the way as you complete challenges! Please visit scet.berkeley.edu/students/scet-student-innovation-fellows for more information and contact Jennifer Nice at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Some challenges that SCET has planned for the upcoming semester include an AR Startup Product Design Challenge and Rocket Build Relay Race Networking Event! Through various challenges, students will have the opportunity to meet other Cal students, alumni, and industry professionals.
How to Play and Earn the Innovation Fellows Certificate
- Register as a player anytime! All academic majors and years are welcome.
- New challenges will be posted weekly — check the SCET Student Innovation Fellows webpage regularly to keep up with the latest challenges!
- Submit the form after completing a challenge to earn points, which count towards the SCET Innovation Fellows Certificate and chances to win prizes!
In addition to a certificate, students who receive Bronze, Silver and Gold Tiers are eligible for the following prizes:
- Uber Eats gift cards
- Lego Sets
- LinkedIn and Whiteboard subscriptions
- and more!
The grand prize will be a Top Chef competition with UC Berkeley alumni.