From Last Boot-camp on January 9 – 13, 2017, Spring 2017. Info from Upcoming Bootcamp on August 14 – 18, 2017 will be posted soon.
The Pantas and Ting Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology hosts the bi-annual Berkeley Method of Entrepreneurship Bootcamp (BMoE), a week venture workshop. The next boot-camp will be an intense 4-1/2 days to be held January 9th - 13th 2017, at UC Berkeley’s Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship.
The bootcamp facilitates immersive learning for new venture creation. This workshop offers a one-of-a-kind experience in one of the premier institutions in Silicon Valley. During the program, participants will attend sessions that weave together lectures and interactive game-based exercises, receive one-on-one mentoring from Sutardja Center faculty and industry experts; and learn in a collaborative environment. Participants will also join one of two tracks (based on whether you are an entrepreneur or from an academic or research) to work on a project or plan of your own. Track 1 will focus on developing a new venture/project (for students and entrepreneurs), Track 2 will focus on how to transform into a start-up business (for academia and researchers).
How to Register
Sign up for the next Berkeley Method of Entrepreneurship boot-camp, January 9th-13th, 2017.
(NOTE: BMOE boot-camp takes place the week BEFORE Spring 2017 regular classes):
- UC Berkeley students - sign up through new CalCentral registration for Spring 2017
- Global Venture Lab network and partner universities– contact email@example.com
- Other universities, independent parties & industry – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* For all other inquiries, contact Gigi Wang, Industry Fellow, Berkeley Method Bootcamp Program Chair: email@example.com.
Over the course of the four and a half days, participants will:
- Work on idea generation and how to turn ideas into new ventures and taking it to market while integrating concepts including customer-focused design thinking and innovation in business models, and receiving input and advice from real-life entrepreneurs, investors, and marketing specialists.
- Use case studies to facilitate and hone ideas, attend special modules on ideation, sales, pitch and funding (sample Modules/Videos)
- Collaborate with our Experts
- Establish or optimize to form startup teams, learn mechanics of a start-up and setting major milestones
- Internalize some of the attributes that contribute to the entrepreneurial mindset
- Pitch your idea to an experienced panel of experts and potential investors
This Year's Agenda:
The schedule for BMoE Spring 2017 can be viewed here.
* For all inquiries contact Gigi Wang, Industry Fellow, Berkeley Method Bootcamp Program Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bootcamp is held at the Banatao Auditorium at Sutardja Dai Hall