We focus on the "Future of X"
For us, 'X' means new technologies, societal problems, and emerging industry areas that will change the world. Our labs are at the most applied edge of the spectrum of all university research.
Our labs contribute pure research, but their main focus is to build teams of diverse experts from students, researchers, industry experts, and investors to produce teams that develop publications, new technologies, business models, new ventures, and social impact.
Results from our labs inform and support the Sutardja Center's undergraduate, graduate, professional, and executive courses and programs.
Executive and Certificate Programs
More Sutardja Center Programs:
- Data-X Certificate (3 or 5 days)
- Blockchain-X Certificate (3 days)
- Blockchain with Financial Applications (3 days)
- EQ Driven Technology Disruption Certificate (3 days)
- Large Scale Agile Innovation Methods Certificate (2 days)
Contact the Center's leadership to learn more. These programs can be conducted at your location for 30 to 100 participants with the Center's Berkeley Certificate.
- Blockchain at Berkeley
- Applied Innovation Institute
- Silicon Valley Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum
- Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business
- Technical University of Denmark
- Tsing Hang
- John Clements
For More information about X at Berkeley Programs and Labs:
Ikhlaq Sidhu, Faculty Director & Chief Scientist
Jocelyn Weber, Director of Executive and Professional Programs