Reflecting the strong interest from Berkeley students in Blockchain technologies, the Blockchain Lab of the Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology (SCET) has invited a group of successful entrepreneurs to meet with leaders of Blockchain@Berkeley (B@B) to discuss, in an open forum, some of the challenges and opportunities in this exciting new field.
This session, being held on March 1st from 4-6pm in the Banatao Auditorium of Sutardja Dai Hall, is an expanded lecture of an SCET Challenge Lab course, specifically on Blockchain, being led by Dr. Po Chi Wu. For tickets, please register at the Eventbrite. For more on this course, please see this recent news post or visit our site.
Blockchain @ Berkeley, a world-leading, student-run organization, is a resource for its members to learn how to use these technologies, and also provides professional consulting services to companies large and small, including from the Fortune 500, who recognize they need to learn about Blockchain.
Moderator: Simon Chan, Salesforce Einstein, co-founder & CEO of PredictionIO
Students from Blockchain@Berkeley
- Nick Zoghb, Head Lecturer for the DApp Development Decal
- Zubin Koticha, Co-Head of R&D at Blockchain at Berkeley, does research with NEO and Ethereum Foundation
- Ashwanee Panda, Blockchain Entrepreneur
- Diane Schrader, CEO of THIRDact
- Dirk Kanngiesser, CEO of Cryptowerk
- Tony Lai, CEO of Legal,io, Co-lead Blockchain Group at CodeXStanford
- Cori Goudchaux, Vice President at Integra Ledger