Corporate partners are an important piece of the equation in expanding the reach of our programs beyond the classroom and into the executive suite. There are many opportunities of how you can get involved either academically or as a participant in our turn-key programs. Join us.
For Industry: Many global and Silicon Valley firms are strategizing to engage with entrepreneurs and technology experts. A collaboration with Berkeley SCET can help firms develop further expertise, technological capability, innovative behaviors and culture, and collaborative networks with students and faculty in a genuine and practical sense.
Berkeley SCET Corporate Sponsorship Levels
Level 1: This base level is customized for the sponsor. The funding amount ranges for individual events, research reports, and broader engagements. Elements of the sponsorship may include:
- Company name and logo listed as a sponsor of the engagement on all engagement collateral
- Visibility to students and our broader ecosystem to build awareness among the Berkeley community
- Active participation in the sponsorship engagement
- Activity published in public domain
- Newsletter and invitation to all events
Level 2: This level includes named Industry Fellow or Visiting Scholar participation, receive a 3-year commitment, and is customized with elements from the following options:
- Includes elements from Level 1 benefits based on the engagement
- Participation in a lab or course
- Select a named Industry Fellow or Visiting Scholar from your organization
- Contribute as a recognized Industry Fellow or Visiting Scholar of the Center
- Active collaboration in lab and teaching areas
- One Visiting Scholar or Industry Fellow per year
- Explore new areas of learning and innovation for your firm
Level 3: This level includes access to all our programs, receive a 3-year commitment, and is customized with elements from the following options:
- Includes elements from Level 1 and 2 benefits based on the engagement
- Receive privileged pricing access to all SCET programs:
- ELPP: Engineering Leadership Professional Program - over 4.5 months, 1 evening per week in Silicon Valley with professionals from Google, Samsung, VMware, etc.
- SVIL: Silicon Valley Innovation Leadership weeklong program in Berkeley
- BMoE Bootcamp: Berkeley Method of Entrepreneurship Bootcamp - held for 1 week, twice annually in Berkeley
- Customized executive sessions or workshops for your organization on leading innovation and disruptive technologies – developed and delivered with Berkeley faculty and resources.
- Remote satellite office at the Center to use during normal business hours, and access to our event space at cost for collaborative events.