For Industry: Many global and Silicon Valley firms are strategizing to engage with entrepreneurs and technology experts. A collaboration with Berkeley SCET can help firms develop further expertise, technological capability, innovative behaviors and culture, and collaborative networks with students and faculty in a genuine and practical sense.
For Blockchain X-Lab Sponsorship - please see this page.
Berkeley SCET Corporate Sponsorship Levels
Level 1: This base level is customized for the sponsor. The funding amount ranges for individual events, research reports, and broader engagements. Elements of the sponsorship may include:
- Company name and logo listed as a sponsor of the engagement on all engagement collateral
- Visibility to students and our broader ecosystem to build awareness among the Berkeley community
- Active participation in the sponsorship engagement
- Activity published in public domain
- Newsletter and invitation to all events
Level 2: This level includes named Industry Fellow or Visiting Scholar participation, receive a 3-year commitment, and is customized with elements from the following options:
- Includes elements from Level 1 benefits based on the engagement
- Participation in a lab or course
- Select a named Industry Fellow or Visiting Scholar from your organization
- Contribute as a recognized Industry Fellow or Visiting Scholar of the Center
- Active collaboration in lab and teaching areas
- One Visiting Scholar or Industry Fellow per year
- Explore new areas of learning and innovation for your firm
Level 3: This level includes access to all our programs, receive a 3-year commitment, and is customized with elements from the following options:
- Includes elements from Level 1 and 2 benefits based on the engagement
- Receive privileged pricing access to all SCET programs:
- ELPP: Engineering Leadership Professional Program - over 4.5 months, 1 evening per week in Silicon Valley with professionals from Google, Samsung, VMware, etc.
- SVIL: Silicon Valley Innovation Leadership weeklong program in Berkeley
- BMoE Bootcamp: Berkeley Method of Entrepreneurship Bootcamp - held for 1 week, twice annually in Berkeley
- Customized executive sessions or workshops for your organization on leading innovation and disruptive technologies – developed and delivered with Berkeley faculty and resources.
- Remote satellite office at the Center to use during normal business hours, and access to our event space at cost for collaborative events.