UNLOCK YOUR LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL
Now more than ever, innovative companies require engineers who can be technical experts as well as strategic managers and directors. The next generation of leaders will need a unique combination of technical horsepower, entrepreneurial ability, and business judgment. ELPP readies technical professionals for the next step in their career by augmenting their analytical skills with proven business methodology and techniques. Our updated syllabus reflects today's challenges enabling you to lead under adversity for innovation that matters now.
ELPP is offered in two formats:
- ELPP Silicon Valley In-Person in the Spring, Jan - June OR
- ELPP Global Online (this page) in the Fall, August - December.
Choose the format that works best for you.
Join our upcoming information session
July 21 @ 5 p.m. PDT
ELPP GLOBAL (All Online)
There is no such thing as a management-only track in Silicon Valley. For technical leaders, the MBA can often be too broad and possibly counter-productive for career development in technology firms. This program builds on the core skills of technical managers, engineers, and scientists. It is focused on technology firm situations and is condensed to under 4 months.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The ELPP program offers career building skills that solve real problems in technology firms specifically for engineering directors, lead architects, technical product managers, business development leads, CTO office members, and other key technical staff.
AUG 23rd - DEC 13th, 2023
Regular $12,800 and $11,800 early Bird by JULY 1, 2022
July 29, 2022
(July 15, 2022 for corporate nominations)
LIMITED SPACE APPLY TODAY
What rising leaders say about ELPP
"ELPP is a great way to gain multiple different perspectives outside of our core engineering worlds. It broadens ones horizons in a fun, fast paced program..."
- 2020 ELPP Attendee
"The program allowed me to take a pause and focus on advancing my knowledge, innovative and leadership skillsets."
- 2019 ELPP Attendee
"It was amazing. My career took off and I've been afforded several great opportunities since."
- 2017 ELPP attendee
- Engineering Leadership Certificate from UC Berkeley
- Toolkit for tech strategy decisions
- Leading edge insights into operational innovation
- Opportunity for experimentation and collecting best practices in authentic leadership, negotiations and influence
- Re-enforcement with hands-on group or individual project
- Online access to synchronous and asynchronous videos and presentations
- Wide selection of informational and education opportunities through Sutardja Center events and newsletter
- Lifelong ecosystem of instructors, industry mentors and peers from Silicon Valley's top tech companies
EXECUTIVE PROGRAMS COMPARISON
FEATURED VIDEO: LEARNING IN A DIFFERENT DIMENSION
The ELPP curriculum is organized into key modules with ELPP SV & GL featuring at least one group capstone project. Each module is critical to building the foundation necessary to take you to the next level of your professional life.
The Engineering Leadership Professional Program guides students through through a cross-corporate project that combines the program's focus on the new technologies, the latest management and leadership skills, and innovation engineering.
These companies consistently sponsor and nominate rising engineers. Let us know if you'd like your company to be a sponsor and we will work with your People Development team.