Operations Intern @ Schoolab
Schoolab is an Innovation Studio located in San Francisco, Paris, Vietnam, and India. We’ve built an outstanding ecosystem to design and deliver great innovations to market. We empower people, from students to CEOs, to become more innovative and entrepreneurial. We accelerate growth in organizations, from startups to large corporations, and help them to innovate faster and better. Our passion is to make people grow; from students to top executives, we guide them to become more innovative and entrepreneurial. Since 2005, Schoolab has accelerated more than 400 projects and startups.
Our key area of focus is around impact-driven innovation. We mobilize corporates, startups and students to work together to develop solutions that make the world a better place – such as through our Deplastify the Planet Program and our Equitable Design Program.
This Operations Internship will provide exposure to various operational aspects of a global organization. As this is an internship, we do not require applicants to already have expertise in the below-listed areas of responsibility. What we are looking for is someone who is details and solutions oriented and has a “can do” attitude.
Reporting to the COO, the role includes the following responsibilities:
- Sales Operations: Executing on key sales operations processes – including supporting on client in-take and
updating the CRM.
- Accounting and Invoicing : Preparing client invoices, following up with clients from invoice creation to
payment, uploading vendor invoices, and updating accounting data.
- Contract Management: Assisting with contract preparation, tracking contract execution and organization,
and following up with various stakeholders throughout the process.
- People Operations: Assisting on various aspects of human resource needs – including on-boarding and
- Additional: Assisting on other projects as they come up and assisting the team in responding to stakeholder
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail and follow-through
- Effective time-management skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing situations
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND HOW TO APPLY
Internship Duration: Spring Semester 2022 (starts in January with the possibility of extending to a year)
Time Commitment and Compensation: Part-time (15 hours) per week at $20/hr.
Logistical Requirements: Must be located in the Bay Area and be available to work at least part of the time during
normal business hours (8:30am to 5:30pm) to attend work meetings and interface with clients. Work (including
meetings) is currently mostly remote, but certain meetings may be in person.
How to Apply: To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Cian Mitsunaga at email@example.com no later
than January 24, 2022.