Lululemon Collaboration Opportunities
Starting points for projects include:
- Ability to navigate more products that can fit within any given store
- Advancements in virtual try-on experiences
- How to communicate on-line what a product feels like
Additional areas of interest include environmental sustainability concepts for retail.
Ideal Lululemon sponsored project teams will include students with diverse backgrounds in skill areas including the following:
- Design / UI experience
- Ability to code and develop software prototypes with client and server frameworks and current languages
- Data science and data analytics
- Marketing, consumer experience, psychology, and other people centric areas of study
- A sports lifestyle passion is a plus to identify with the Lululemon culture and community
These projects may take the form of virtual internship or independent study project over summer. These projects are for undergraduate and masters students. Postdocs and Ph.D. students may also participate if it is relevant to their study objectives.
To indicate your interest in a position:
- Complete the Innovation X One Time Registration form if you have not already.
- Complete the Innovation X Project Interest form and select lululemon for the project.
About Berkeley Innovation X-Labs at SCET
Innovation X-Labs are focused on Innovation that Matters. They provide a practical perspective to the study and practice of innovation. Innovation X-Labs are collaborative programs that include dynamic, advanced project courses as well as applied research, discovery projects, and specialized project acceleration. X-labs are intended to generate innovation as well as convene participants across global academic and industry innovation ecosystems. Learn more at https://innox.berkeley.edu/. Innovation X-Labs are a project of the UC Berkeley Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology.
About Lululemon Athletica Inc
Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ:LULU) is a healthy lifestyle inspired athletic apparel company for yoga, running, training, and most other sweaty pursuits, creating transformational products and experiences which enable people to live a life they love. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional designs, Lululemon works with yogis and athletes in local communities for continuous research and product feedback. For more information, visit LULULEMON.COM.