Entrepreneurship / VC Content Marketing Intern
SCET faculty Shuo Chen is seeking an Entrepreneurship / VC Content Marketing Intern to conduct market research to understand trends, write briefs and articles, and support the Fall 2022 Challenge Lab course, How to Think Like an Entrepreneur: The Unspoken Rules for Thriving in the Workplace of the Future.
- Conduct keyword research using tools like Google search console, Ahrefs, Semrush, Clearscope and other SEO tools
- Create content briefs combining market opportunity sizing, SEO keyword research, brand guidelines and topical expertise
- Write 500-1000 word articles for blogs, social distribution, and other avenues
- Edit the work of other writers and researchers by providing clear and concise in-line feedback through cloud word documents
- Conduct outreach to experts in the space for bylines, guest contributions, or other content collaborations
- Measure content performance relative to SEO traffic, ranking, and growth over time
- Interest in learning about entrepreneurship, technology startups and venture capital
- Ability to convert sophisticated and abstract concepts into useful written content
- Ability to write quickly without sacrificing quality or missing key ideas
- Ability to deliver both creative moments and concise, lively copy that delivers value to readers — and to strike an appropriate balance between the two
- Ability to evaluate and assess reader experiences across a variety of platforms
- Analytical-minded relative to traffic, engagement, and performance metrics
- Experience writing articles that clearly and concisely convey instruction, guidance, or explanation of technology and processes
Nice to have
- Experience writing for a public blog
- Content marketing / SEO internship experience
- Experience working at a technology company
This is an unpaid internship position.
You may apply by sending a copy of your latest resume to email@example.com. Application deadline is September 16, and interviews will be conducted on a first-come-first-serve basis.