- Graduate students
- Exceptional undergraduates
- Have an existing technology-based project
- Must have a team of two or more
- Succeeding in Silicon Valley
- Product-Market Fit & Value
- Intellectual Property & Operative Insights
- Go/No-go and Next Steps
- Program Tuition is $7,000
- Plus applicable fees
- Discounts for Global Partners
- Housing available at additional cost
The Technology Commercialization & Innovation Summer Program provides graduate-level students the opportunity to take their new venture project or research one step closer to market. Utilizing the Berkeley Method of Entrepreneurship, the curriculum provides best practices along with an emphasis on leadership, mindset, and networking in one of the most robust entrepreneurial ecosystems in the world.
Students will honestly address real and difficult startup challenges to seek the truth about the future for each idea, team, and market opportunity. Teams will work in a hands-on collaborative environment actively engaging their own startup’s challenges while also helping their classmates, learning from the instructor, each other, and outside speakers & mentors.