This program is designed to guide leaders to transform their organizations with new insights on strategy, disruptive technologies and creating innovative cultures.
- Bring your own company challenges
- Learn about emerging business models
- Visit innovation centers in Silicon Valley
- Receive feedback from Silicon Valley executives, entrepreneurs and UC Berkeley faculty
- Network with global business leaders
Speakers - Academic Thought Leaders & Industry Innovators
Vice President of Operations
InvenSense & VP/GM Agilent FOPD
Launched in 2012, this Innovation Leadership week has brought together candidates from across the globe with renowned Berkeley faculty and Silicon Valley executives to learn and work on the challenge of driving continuous innovation from leaders as diverse as shipping industry executives to leading hospital administrators. Originally part of a joint, exclusive effort by Berkeley Engineering and Technical University of Denmark (DTU) Executive MBA program, this week is now an open enrollment program, expanded to include select leaders from around the globe and from Silicon Valley to increase the diversity of thought and provide a broader, global network to the cohort.