Silicon Valley Innovation Leadership Week
5 Days · 7 Topics · 12+ Experts
Helping executives and leaders to plan for disruption & build innovative teams
Held in Berkeley and Silicon Valley
October 29 - November 2, 2018
Responsible for leading your company's business innovation?
Advance via new strategies, technologies and a transformative framework
This program guides leaders to transform their organizations with new insights on strategy, disruptive technologies and creating innovative cultures.
- Learn about emerging business models
- Visit innovation centers in Silicon Valley
- Receive feedback from Silicon Valley executives, entrepreneurs and UC Berkeley faculty
- Network with global business leaders
Academic Thought Leaders and Industry Innovators
Find out how to apply to our program.
Partners & Supporters
"Fantastic week" - VP of Innovation, Volvo Penta
"Organizational changing" - CEO Latin America retailer
Key takeaways included -
- "My company needs to make better use of big data"
- "Innovation process for horizon 3 will be critical to the company's future"
- "The state of the art of different technologies and tendencies (AI, big data, marketing, VR)"
- "How to approach the innovation processes among organizations"
- "The skills and perspective that entrepreneurs and managers must have or develop"
Launched in 2012, this Innovation Leadership week has brought together candidates from across the globe with renowned Berkeley faculty and Silicon Valley executives to learn and work on the challenge of driving continuous innovation from leaders as diverse as shipping industry executives to leading hospital administrators. Originally part of a joint, exclusive effort by Berkeley Engineering and Technical University of Denmark (DTU) Executive MBA program, this week is now an open enrollment program, expanded to include select leaders from around the globe and from Silicon Valley to increase the diversity of thought and provide a broader, global network to the cohort.
Receive Program Details
Fill out the form below to receive an e-brochure with additional program details.