Berkeley Blockchain Lab Sponsorship
With Blockchain's emergence as a key technology area garnering tremendous interest in a broad variety of industries, SCET launched the Berkeley Blockchain Lab in fall 2017 to facilitate experimentation and learning with students, researchers, and faculty at Berkeley. Join us.
For Industry - Many global and Silicon Valley firms are strategizing to prepare for the market shifts that will occur due to Blockchain technology.
A collaboration with Berkeley SCET's Blockchain Lab can help firms develop further expertise, technological capability, innovative behaviors and culture, and collaborative networks with students and faculty in a genuine and practical sense.
Berkeley Blockchain Lab Corporate Sponsorship Levels
Level 1: Corporate Sponsor - this level is customized for the sponsor and involves no long-term commitment. The funding may range from $10K for a sponsored event, to additional costs for research reports, and $25K or higher for broader engagement. Possible elements of the sponsorship may include:
- Company name listed as sponsor to build awareness on the Berkeley campus
- Sponsor a course, lab, activity, research report, or prize
- Visibility to students and broad ecosystem
- Active participation in sponsorship activity
- All activity published in public domain
- No IP restrictions
- Newsletter and invitation to all events
Level 2: Corporate Collaborator with named Industry Fellow participation, $25K annually, 3-year commitment and is customized with the following options:
- Includes Level 1 benefits
- Participation in lab or activity as named Industry Fellow at the Center
- Contribute as listed Industry Fellow
- Active collaboration in lab and teaching areas
- Visa processing by UC Berkeley as needed
- One Visiting Scholar or Industry Fellow per year or two for six months each
- Learn new areas for assignments and responsibility for your firm
Level 3: Corporate Partner, $50K annually, 3-year commitment and is customized with the following options:
- Includes Level 1 and 2 benefits
- Additionally includes $25K credit maximum toward SCET executive programs:
- ELPP: Engineering Leadership Professional Program - over 4.5 months, 1 evening per week in Silicon Valley with professionals from Google, Samsung, VMware, etc. (list price $14,300 / corporate partner price of $7,300; up to 2 people with $7K discount each, annually)
- SVIL: Silicon Valley Innovation Leadership weeklong program in Berkeley (list price $10,500 / corporate partner price $5,500; up to 2 people with $5K discount each, annually)
- BMoE Bootcamp: Berkeley Method of Entrepreneurship Bootcamp - held for 1 week, twice annually in Berkeley (list price $5K/person / corporate partner price of $3K; up to 4 people with $2K discount each, annually)
- One time only customized executive session or custom workshop for your organization on leading innovation and disruptive technologies - one per year, with Center Faculty (list price typically $35K/day/program; corporate partner price discounted $15K/day).
- Remote satellite office at Berkeley Sutardja Center